Working at Heritage Tree Care
At Heritage Tree Care we understand that our staff is our greatest asset. We undertake to employ knowledgeable, qualified and experienced team members, working together to provide exceptional service for our clients.
We nurture talent; providing opportunities for promising employees to advance their career into management. For those just starting out, we have an excellent apprenticeship scheme working closely with local training providers.
We have a range of roles from Climbing Arborists to Tree Work Groundsmen for which we are permanently on the lookout for great people. Get in touch if you think you have what it takes to join our team!
Opportunities Currently Available:
- Working All Over SE Queensland.
- Varied and Interesting Jobs.
- Excellent Hourly Rate.
- Training and Qualification Opportunities.
Bobcat/ Excavator Operator- Truck Licence, White Card and Bobcat/ Excavator tickets are essential with minimum 5 years experience including final trim.
Climbing Arborists and Groundies
- An excellent opportunity for experienced Climbing Arborists to join an expanding Brisbane based Arboricultural company. Must have all relevant qualifications including Level 3 or above Certificate in Arboriculture. MR Licence preferred.
- Experienced Groundies required. White card and clean driving license essential. MR Licence and chainsaw tickets preferred. Opportunities to obtain training and tickets available to the right candidate.
Watch our video here