Tree Consultancy and Advice Brisbane
For a Professional Consultation Service in the Brisbane, Ipswich or Logan areas, please call us for a free quote TODAY! Free Call: 1800 353 053 OR (07) 3715 5444.
Our consultancy service is led by one of the leading Arborists in the industry who has an excellent working knowledge of the relevant State and local authority laws and legislation, Australian Standards and up to date, best practice Arboricultural methods. Heritage Tree Care Consulting Arborists have a minimum of AQF Level 5 training and we offer a full range of services to Individual Home Owners; Local Governments; Schools; Developers; Town Planners; Engineers and Architects. Our Level 5 Certified Consulting Arborist David Vizer is on hand to provide any consultancy work including Development Impact Assessments; Supervision of Construction Around Protected Vegetation; Plotting Trees Using Trimble GPS Mapping; Report Writing and Habitat Creation.
- Tree doctor house calls and verbal advice
- Tree risk and hazard assessments
- Tree surveys and tree management plans
- Tree dispute resolutions
- Authority liaison and legal representation
- Development applications (domestic and commercial)
- Tree and soil analysis, scientific investigation
- Species selection
- Pest & Disease Diagnosis and Advice
- Wood Decay and Tree Integrity, Diagnosis and Testing
- Tree protection and retention on construction sites
- Pre-, During and Post construction tree management
- Tree Management and Maintenance plans
- Vegetation Protection Order reports and Advice (VPO’s)
- Contract specification and Site management
- Root zone mapping and management
- Data Collection
- Plant Health Care Programs (PHC)
- Neighbour Tree Disputes
- Comprehensive written reports can be provided depending on requirements.
- An arborist report will provide you with a legal document that evidences your informed approach to your asset management.
- Reports can assist in mitigating your legal liability. All reports prepared by our Consulting Arborists are covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance to the value of $10 million.