Work for Heritage Tree Care
At Heritage Tree Care we understand that our staff is our greatest asset. We undertake to employ knowledgeable, qualified and experienced team members, working together to provide exceptional service for our clients.
We nurture talent; providing opportunities for promising employees to advance their career into management. For those just starting out, we have an excellent apprenticeship scheme working closely with local training providers.
We have a range of roles from Climbing Arborists to Tree Work Groundsmen for which we are permanently on the lookout for great people. Get in touch if you think you have what it takes to join our team!
Opportunities Currently Available:
Junior Consulting Arborist
Heritage Tree Care is seeking a qualified AQF Qualified Level 5 Consulting Arborist to join our awesome Consultancy team at our Brisbane location. We pride ourselves on our people, our safety record, our lengthy history and the opportunities we offer to members of our valued team.
We are a growing company that promotes a positive, team-based environment. You are required to have strong technical and team leadership skills. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and someone with high attention to detail. In return, you will receive regular professional development opportunities, widen your experience and an excellent remuneration package. You will have the opportunity to learn and undertake surveys using a Trimble R2 GPS system; oversee large tree transplantation projects and refine your report writing skills.
Skills and experience;
- Just finishing Diploma in Arboriculture or equivalent overseas qualifications.
- Ability to write competent Arborist Reports.
- Well-developed tree identification skills and tree health assessment skills.
- Qualified & experienced estimator with strong sales skills & tree care knowledge.
- Dedication, dependability and honesty.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to see potential issues and be proactive in decisions.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office products and other computer applications.
- Driver’s license and history of responsible driving.
- Demonstrated commitment to working safely and productively outdoors
- Physically fit with the ability to assist field crews when required
- Ability to work safely and promote safety in the workplace.
- Working All Over SE Queensland.
- Varied and Interesting Jobs.
- Excellent Hourly Rate.
- Training and Qualification Opportunities.
Bobcat/ Excavator Operator- Truck Licence, White Card and Bobcat/ Excavator tickets are essential with minimum 5 years experience including final trim.
Climbing Arborists and Groundies
- An excellent opportunity for experienced Climbing Arborists to join an expanding Brisbane based Arboricultural company. Must have all relevant qualifications including Level 3 or above Certificate in Arboriculture. MR Licence preferred.
- Experienced Groundies required. White card and clean driving license essential. MR Licence and chainsaw tickets preferred. Opportunities to obtain training and tickets available to the right candidate.
Watch our video here