Established in 1994 Heritage Tree Care is committed to providing a comprehensive and professional Arboricultural service that has the capability to tackle a myriad of environmental challenges.
We employ 60+ staff and currently have contracts to work with various local and regional councils in addition to private customers and bespoke environmental solutions.
We are seeking an Administration Junior to assist our existing Team that provide services under Administration and Marketing sectors in South-East QLD. This is an exciting and diverse role for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, flexible and able to multitask and has the option for continued growth with a fully sponsored Certificate III in Business for the right candidate. This role would be well suited to those interested in either part time or fulltime rolls.
Duties will include:
- General Customer liaison.
- Scheduling quotes and jobs in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- Organization of multiple diaries for our Key Management Staff.
- Prioritizing and distribution of incoming emails.
- Assisting quoting staff with preparation of quotes.
- Assisting Office Manager with general office duties.
- Assisting the marketing team with social media.
Required skills & attributes:
- Polite & professional phone manner.
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills.
- An intimate understanding of the Brisbane area to assist with the efficient scheduling.
- Excellent organization skills with a proven ability to prioritize tasks & meet deadlines.
- Quick to learn new systems and procedures.
- Able to work both independently and in a Team environment
- Demonstrated ability to Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
Non-essential skills that will be looked on favorably:
- A firm understanding of social media, specifically; Instagram & Facebook.
- Experience with Xero.
- Experience with Hootsuite.
- Photography & copywriting.
As an employee of Heritage Tree Care you will receive; A friendly & reliable workplace that is proven to always put its workers first. An attractive remuneration package featuring above award wages & a the potential to shift your work hours to suit an ever shifting family lifestyle if required.
To apply, please submit your application via the Seek website, ensuring to provide a cover letter and resume addressing the above.