Locations: Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
Remuneration: Commensurate with Experience & Inline with current industry standards.
Established in 1994 Heritage Tree Care is committed to providing a comprehensive and professional Arboricultural service that has the capability to tackle a myriad of environmental challenges.
We employ 60+ staff and currently have contracts to work with various local and regional councils in addition to private customers and bespoke environmental solutions.
We are seeking two skilled Traffic Controllers to assist our existing Team that provide extensive services in South-East QLD. This is an exciting and diverse role for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, flexible and able to multitask. This role would be well suited to those interested in a fulltime position, as we always have work with Truck driving and general duties when traffic control is not available on a fulltime basis.
- Current, Valid MR License (looked upon favorably)
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management Implementation Accreditation
- QLD Traffic Control Authority Accreditation
- Construction Safety Awareness Training Card (White or Old Blue Card)
- Current Valid Manual Drivers License
What is in it for you…
- Reliable Hours
- Weekly pay (super paid monthly)
- Secure work contract
- Immediate start
- Ongoing support and training
- Excellent career progression for suitable candidates
- Opportunities to learn other skills
As an employee of Heritage Tree Care you will receive; A friendly & reliable workplace that is proven to always put its workers first. An attractive remuneration package and the ability to work across several projects all across South-East Queensland!
Work start and finish at Sumner Depot, prominently Mon-Fri 06:00 to 14:30, with occasional nights and weekends.