Did you know that an Arborist’s main job is not simply to remove dead or sick trees? Arborists are in fact tree doctors; they are highly trained in recognising when a tree is failing from a variety of symptoms such as canopy thickness or leaf colour. If a poorly tree is diagnosed and treated in time, skilled and highly qualified Arborists can bring trees back to full health and vitality using a variety of tricks. A timely Root Plate Injection is one such method that can turn around the health of a tree and have many incredible benefits to the tree and its surroundings.
Trees are a valuable asset to any property; not only do they enhance the attractiveness of the landscape but a mature, healthy tree will also add value to your property. While viewing houses, prospective buyers will notice unhealthy, failing trees and perhaps they will judge it as an extra expense in the maintenance of the property reducing their overall positive buying thoughts. By being aware of your trees overall appearance and health and acting quickly on any sign of poor tree health, you will prevent problems before they begin.
Healthy trees are capable of suppressing diseases naturally and to actively keep pest invasions at bay. However, it is important to carry out regular inspections of your trees and of course, early intervention is key. Look for the following signs of decline or if you prefer, request a local, qualified and experienced Arborist to come and assess your trees.
· Loss or discolouration of leaves
· Pests within the canopy or bark
· Fungal infections
· Borers (leaking sap/holes)
Simple signs, such as a tree’s canopy is not as thick as it once was, can be an indication that all is not well and there should be an immediate investigation. Always act quickly and call in the experts when you realise there is a problem. The longer an unhealthy tree is left, the less chance there will be of fixing the issue.
A Root Plate Injection is a treatment for trees where an Arborist injects a specially formulated Bio-activating liquid organic Fertiliser into a tree’s root plate. The fertiliser is a fast- acting boost to the tree and has many health enhancing benefits including:
· Improved Plant Health.
· Natural Pest and Disease suppression.
· Improved growth rates.
· Improved water retention.
· Improved fruit production and more efficient mineral uptake and density
· Root Plate Injections are a preventative treatment that is a cost-effective technique to ensure that your trees maintain good health and vitality.
· If a problem is diagnosed early enough, a Root Plate Injection will enable the tree to fight off the infection, disease or pest invasion.
· Early intervention saves you money overall as you will not have to go to the expense of removing and replacing the tree or trees.
For Root Plate Injections and professional Plant Health Care, call Heritage Tree Care on 0737155444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no obligation quote, our qualified Arborists will be delighted to advise you on the best course of action for your trees. We cover Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands and Gold Coast area in Queensland, Australia.