- Arbor Pave: Rubber Stone Porous Paving. Flexible moves with tree roots, is load bearing. Suitable for any outside space.
- Arbor Pave Plus: Aggregate Rubber- A load bearing, hard wearing, porous paving product suitable for high to medium traffic areas.
- Arbor Flex: Rubberised Mulch Paving Porous Paving – Suitable for tree surrounds- flexible and dynamic
- Perma Mulch: Resin Bound Organic Mulch Porous Paving– Non load bearing, dynamic can absorb up to 100 Litres of water. Suitable for gardens, parks and around trees.
- Stone Porous Paving: Suitable for roads and car parks, is load bearing.
- Artificial Porous Turf: This is a porous turf that allows the soils below to breath and take in moisture, providing nearby trees with much needed water.
Heritage Tree Care is delighted to be Queensland’s official supplier and installer of Stoneset products.
Porous Paving can be used by:
- Home Owners: Driveways, Paths, Swimming Pool Surrounds, Decorative Tree Bed Surrounds, Gardens, Play Areas.
- Commercial: Any Outdoor Space, Car Parks, Tree Surrounds, Paths, Roads.
- Construction: Roads, Pavements, Tree Surrounds, Roundabouts, Car Parks, Outdoor Spaces.
- Councils: Parks, Playgrounds, Swimming Areas, Roads, Pavements, Tree Surrounds, Roundabouts, Car Parks, Outdoor Spaces.