Who We Are
Established in 1994 and based in Queensland, Australia; Heritage Tree Care is committed to providing a comprehensive and professional Arboricultural service that has its foundation in sound Arboricultural practices and techniques.
We strive to be the provider of choice for the Arboriculture industry through our reliability, delivery of high quality outcomes and safe work practices.
We are 100% organic company focused on sustainability and preservation and strive to maintain the highest standards of Arboriculture to bring you the utmost in tree care and land management. Our Level 3 to 5 Arborists are fully trained to ensure quality workmanship.
Our vision at Heritage Tree Care is to continue to be an industry leader by delivering sustainable solutions for Arboricultural management.
Working together, we aim to continue to provide the best possible value to our clients alongside a quality service. Respecting our clients, their property and the environment in which we are working.
We are committed to investing time and money in our people to ensure that they are equipped with the skills required to meet the high standards of quality we require.
Together Everyone Achieves More.
Why Choose Us?
- Extensive range of services.
- Continuous Certified Quality Assurance – IS09001 Certified.
- Specialist Team of AQF Level 5 Consulting Arborists.
- Level 3- 5 Certified AQF Trade Qualified Arborists on all job sites.
- Urban Soil Research Team- Agronomist and Micro-Biologist.
- Award Winning Job Management Software.
- Tree Asset and Risk Management Software.
- Continuous Training for all Employees.
- Workplace Health and Safety and Best Practice prioritised – Arbor Safe SWMS followed.
- Fully and Comprehensively Insured.
- All works completed to Australian Standards.
- State of the art, fully maintained, wide range of equipment.
- 24 Hour availability for Emergencies.
- Quick Response Times.
- Large Workforce to Cover Wide Area.
- Sustainable Company.
Heritage Tree Care firmly believes in taking our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) seriously. The long term sustainability of our business is dependent upon sound management practices guiding our interactions with our environment and communities. Our approach to corporate responsibility and sustainability seeks to position Heritage Tree Care as a positive force in the communities where we operate; managing environmental and social risks both now and in the future to drive sustainability.
At Heritage Tree Care we strive to ensure our Ethics policy is strictly adhered to and evaluated every 12 months.
Environment and Sustainability
Heritage Tree Care is committed to caring for the environment and are dedicated to provide the following:
- Set environmental strategies for areas that could have any kind of environmental impact within the operation of this company.
- Minimise the emission of polluted runoff, dust and noise from site offices, facilities and equipment by use of maintenance and protective measures.
- Set specific documented procedures for the companies’ objectives and targets for environmental impact.
- Support Ecologically Sustainable Development on all projects