At Heritage Property Services we are determined to offer our customer choice. A choice of services, a choice of products and a price range to suit everyone’s budget. When it comes to flooring there is a wide range of products available on the market to cover every requirement. We specialize in providing Epoxy Resin flooring as it has many benefits including:
- Strength and durability
- Chemical Resistant
- Visually Appealing
- Low Maintenance
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor flooring
In order to offer choice, we are delighted to now provide Porous Permeable Paving. This material has a high porosity that allows rainwater to pass through it into the ground below. It can be used for a variety of settings including:
- Residential roads and driveways
- Swimming pool decks
- Around trees
What are the Benefits of Porous Permeable Paving?
Porous Paving has many benefits including environmental as well as financial
Environmental Benefits Include:
- Eliminates water runoff
- Recharges groundwater
- Traps suspended solids and pollutants.
- Reduces surface temperatures and, therefore, the heat island effect.
- Eliminates the need for retention basins and water collection areas
Financial Benefits to the Client
- Using porous paving eliminates costs for curbs, gutters, retention basins and other water collection installations.
- There are lower costs for installation as no underground piping, storm drains, or sloping is required.
- When porous paving is installed correctly it has an equal life expectancy to that of regular concrete: 20 to 40 years.
Important Factors to Keep in Mind
- Always use highly qualified and experienced porous paving installers to do the job from initial consultation to sign off.
- Runoff Volumes: A pervious pavement project should be properly designed to accommodate the amount of stormwater runoff that is expected in the area.
Contact the team for More Information
For all your Porous Paving and Home Property Improvement Services, call Heritage Property Services on 07 3568 6807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no-obligation quote, our qualified consultants will be delighted to advise you on the best course of action for your property. We cover Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Redlands, Toowoomba and Gold Coast area in Queensland, Australia.